When bearing is in use, if there’s a loud sound, it indicates that the sliding friction between the metal sounds emitted. In this case, this noise will neither harm bearings nor bearing normal operation. But when there’s noise, we have to check what we can do to stop the noise? First, bearing radial clearance is large, it is easy to produce sound, there is an emergency in the event of rotational speed may also be prone to. Second is likely to occur in winter, but often there is no rule that appears.
1. Bearing mixed with sand or soot and other impurities. Acids or paint and other contaminants,
2. Bearing mixed with water. Play a corrosive effect;
3. imported bearing clearance too small (with select inappropriately)
The oil or grease varieties selected the wrong; oil or grease leakage through the seal).
5. Lubricate the lack of (the oil level is too low. Or housing bore distortion is not straight).
6. Bearing housing bore clamp is flat (housing bore roundness bad).
Bearing seat bottom surface 7. Horn uneven (resulting in deformation of the housing bore even import bearing cracks) dust and the like.
8. Imported bearing hole with debris (residual cuttings).